wallpaper Day 9

Once in a while, I read some of the stuff I write here and this morning had a blinding flash of the obvious (BFO). Barb and I talk about a lot of things and sometimes I just miss the small kernal of truth in a good conversation because I don't WRITE IT DOWN.

At one time I carried a Day Runner, a Day tripper or one of those black notebooks used to organize and remember. When I retired, I stopped doing that and now as I am getting older, I realize that my excellent memory and ADD cause me to lose the train of thought from time to time. I am thinking about how to get it all back and I am convinced that I need to write this stuff down. Yes, challenge number two is how to display this wisdom and wit. This month my BC&BS Medical Insurance goes to over $400 a month. I have Tri Care from my Medical Retirement but I have never really used it as our principle insurance. We also are about to enter the Medicare age and I need to develop a plan of attack. I'm sure that the extra $4,800 a year can do some good somewhere rather than in the hand of an Insurance company. Unless i write this down, my plan of action will be a conversation months from now where we agree that we should have done something about that.

So, find a way to put your Dreams into a plan, Set goals and tasks to accomplish those goals and WRITE IT DOWN!

Went upstairs and wrote down a page of things I need to look at and do. I can see that I some how need to tie it to some form of a daily schedule. That means that I need to put the tasks in some order like do today, do tomorrow, next week or next month. Might even have a deadline or drop dead date needed. Crap, back to a day runner for a while. Oh well, i asked for it. By the way, the task of organizing the garage when it is only 20 degrees in there just doesn't have the fun that it sounded. I want to bring the garden tractor in and put chains on it but I need to dress more warmly right now.

MUD