wallpaper Homework Night

It was negative two degrees here this morning (-2)! That's all I have to say.

Homework Night
Seeing that I did no work all weekend I am going to do some screening tonight and look for some new trading ideas. I will be using the iBankCoin PPT as well as their secondary offering the 12631. I will update later if I come across something I am putting to work.

For a couple of great philosophical missives here are two I really liked this wee:

Jesse opines on rampant fraud and corruption in things economic.

Ilargi talks about unemployment and another FED trick to hide losses for all time.

Update
I sold EW tonight for a 6% gain. I still like the chart but this company seems hell bent on buying something soon so I will sidestep that drop for now.

Update again
Screening for two hours now. Not much standing out to me. Going to review TRCR, ABCO, and PBTH. I like TRCR the most but no hurry as the setup may take a bit.

TRCR, do you see what I see?:
wallpaper wallpaper

Have a good night.