wallpaper Great Chili Hunt

I have decided that I am going to dedicate a few hours to hunt for the best bowl of Chili I can find. McAlester's Deli in Lawrence served me a pretty darned good bowl the other day and it was in the lead until I had a bowl at Cook's American grill here in Topeka. To be fair, Cook's salad is so darned good that I might have given them extra credit.

As the mornings are turning cooler, I just haven't wanted to get out early and ride. I'll try to get Barb to go with me when it gets above 65. Should be a good week for a mid afternoon ride. I guess I'll just throw on a jacket and go play fetch with the dog. He had been escaping the dog pen and I reworked the electric fence. So far he is respecting the new fence. I built it a lot tighter and have it almost dog proof. We'll see.

I have been looking at cameras on EBAY and see a lot of the same ads over and over. I think I want to start with a replacement body for the D70 but then I see the D80's for a few hundred more and then there are the D90's. Oh well, no search is worth its salt without taking some time. We really don't need any lenses as we have a pretty good supply. I do hate to buy the body only as a lot of the cameras have a lens for just a few dollars more, Oh well.

Better go see what I can do to make Barb's day. Thanks to Dave's wife, we didn't forget her birthday. Might even do a card today as I just didn't get it done yesterday.

MUD