wallpaper Waitin' for E-Bay

I looked on E-bay for a non functioning Nikon D-70 Camera to take apart and see just what the Camera card pins are hooked to. While there, I just looked at the D-80 Camera auction. There is a nice D-80 body only for $335.00. Yes, I put in a bid and now am waiting the last hour to see if I am the winning bid. I also bid $25 on a non functioning D-70 body but that won't end until tomorrow. I got a couple of snarky remarks from Barb about needing to get rid of two before I buy anything new. I think I'll go up and see if there is anything in the hall closet that needs disposed of. We keep our camera equipment in there and have a couple of used cameras that could go to the good will.
update - My bid of $335 was a great price and I should have not been surprised when in the last few seconds, the actual price jumped by over $25 bang, bang, bang. There was no way I coule even enter a bid it all happened so fast. So, I learned a lesson and should bid mu Max bid to a realistic place. To tell the truth, a Bid of $400 would have been less than half of retail on a new D90. Oh well...

I am trying to decide if the 57 Chevy is worth spending money on or if it needs to be sold. I am not happy with the way the 4 barrel carb works and am pretty sure that I need to step down to a smaller one or even a 2 barrel. There is a small matter of the steering not being tight and the lack of power/disc brakes. I could mention the need for A/C but that's for next year if/should I decide to drive it. There are a lot of things I need to implement the use or lose rule to.

Oh well, I'll just keep on trucking on.

MUD