wallpaper I Love Wintertime

It was a classic day here in Massachusetts. Banner even, the kind of day that removes any doubt that this state has more idiots than any other two states put together (excluding Washington DC of course).

What happened? How about a quarter inch of snow that's what! While long time residents of the Bay State know snow, there must be a 95% population turnover here year in and year out because everyone goes all mega donkey stupid at the first hint of frozen water falling from the sky as a punishment from the weather gods.

I had a 3.5 hour commute home to move 29 miles! How's that for efficiency?

My only question for my beloved home state is this:
Why are you all so stupid? It's a simple question though the answers promise to be complicated.

Heard of Gaussian Distribution? I love that science fact when viewed through the prism of asking people questions. Ask 100 people if they are dumb, average intelligence, or very smart and 9 out of 10 will say they are very smart. Of course we know that is not the case, but whatever.

Anyways, one work day to go. I am hoping for no weather related issues tomorrow.

Have a good night.