wallpaper Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to extend a Merry Christmas to everyone today. For me the only thing bigger than Christmas is some one's birthday, but Christmas is my favorite holiday by far. It is almost enough to make me like winter just a little.

Our tradition here is to open all the presents between the wife and I on Christmas Eve after a Chinese food dinner and so it is again this year. We will have company on Christmas day and I have a nice 7 pound Prime Rib Roast going on the Big Steel Keg tomorrow. I will try and grab a few pictures.

I wanted to say thanks to all the great readers, visitors, and friends that stop by and make this site so much fun. Readers like Watchtower are one in a million and Gawains always can surprise you with his literary talents. I do plan on getting back into things in the New Years so we can all try and make a few bucks.

Merry Christmas again and thanks everyone.

Have a Great Christmas Weekend!